Friday, June 12, 2009

The First Rodeo

so, this is the first time i've ever written a blog, so its new to me... i guess you just come on here and talk? well, not talk but type (obviously) lol.

---> well today was quite uneventful for me. just worked, saw someone, went to eat with J, and got my meal paid for by some guy that wants to get into J's pants. lol its always good to have her around =]

---> came home and pried myself out of the recliner that claims my consciousness whenever i sit in it, and then wake up hours later (usually around 2 or 3 am) and don't know where i am or what my name is. lol

---> so tonight i will either go tipsy bowling with J ; or simply emerge myself in endless somber due to the fantastic fact that i dont have to be up at 6am tomorrow.

and that was my day, in a nut shell...
until next time
xoxo

SayyDee Gee

1 comment: